Thursday, October 25, 2012

Update: Israeli elections and Twitter


Dear all,

Just wanted to let you know that during the next few months, in addition to continuing to follow events in Turkey (especially related to Syria), I will begin to focus on the Israeli elections which will be held Jan 22, 2013. This blog can be your address for not only more detailed articles but also regular updates. Also, I will try to bring to you the reader information about some smaller parties which might be unfamiliar to readers outside of Israel.  Please feel free to write me via the blog about any questions you might have concerning the elections.

Also, during the last month I have started to use twitter more ambitiously. You are welcomed to follow me at @Istanbultelaviv Hope to see you there. I will be posting a link also on my blog in due time.....

Yours,

Louis

No comments:

Post a Comment